Reservations & Payments

Note: We do not take credit cards.


If a house has been reserved for you during the 10-week Summer Season, a deposit of 25% is required by February 1st.  An additional deposit of 50% is required by May 1st (total of 75%).  Payment of the balance of the rent and any other charges incurred during your stay may be made on the morning of departure (or the previous evening) by personal check or cash.

Refund Policy

10 Week Summer Season:  The 25% reservation deposit is non-refundable after March 1st.  In addition, if you are unable to come, or must cancel after March 1st, you are responsible for the full amount of the rent.  If we are able to re-rent the house, only the 25% deposit is forfeited.

Off Season

If you have reserved a house for the off season (fall, winter or spring) we require a $100 reservation deposit.  you may obtain a full refund of that deposit with a three week cancellation notification except for holiday periods when a 60-day notification applies.  Cancellation penalty is $100 off season.

©2007-2018 Grey House Media